theWatt Podcast 75
Submitted by ben on Mon, 03/10/2008 - 00:54.
Panel discussion podcast with Mark Seall, Rod Adams, Robb Worthington and Ben. Topics include carbon taxes vs cap-and-trade policies, OECD Environmental Outlook, nuclear power in the UK, carbon limits on cars in the EU, $106/bbl oil.
- Mark Seall - Talk Climate Change and Green Options
- Rod Adams - The Atomic Show Podcast and Atomic Insights
- Robb Worthington - Sustainable Living
- Ben Kenney - theWatt
- A good carbon tax/cap-and-trade discussion
- 2008 OECD Environmental Outlook - How much will it cost to address today's key environmental problems?
- Showdown between France and Germany: Carbon emission limits on cars in the EU (and here)
- UK 'to seek more nuclear power', Nobel winner: Nuke power must be part of the equation
- Oil prices/OPEC giving Bush some tough love